So you're not sure if homeschooling is the right choice for you and your children? Well, let us give you some reasons to consider homeschooling through NHHSA:
- Schooling at home provides your child with the safest, most comfortable environment for learning. And if you're worried about socialization, consider that when you homeschool through NHHSA, we provide classroom settings your child can attend a couple of times per week or the entire week if you prefer.
- Homeschooling is personalized and student-centered (vs. class-paced and class-centered), and NHHSA takes all the guesswork out of providing an academic curriculum that meets state standards for a solid, well-rounded education.
- NHHSA support services are second to none. We provide you with curriculum, books, online access to study programs, grading, progress reports, transcripts, group tutoring, and more.
- We don't ignore the Arts. NHHSA curriculum includes courses of study in Drawing, Dance, Theater, Piano, Fashion Design and French & Spanish as a normal part of its coursework.
- It's hard to beat the flexibility offered by homeschooling, and at NHHSA we make sure study programs accommodate a student's individual and growing needs.
"I never teach my pupils." Einstein famously said. "I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn."
We agree with you exactly, Mr. Einstein. Our aim is to Bring Education to Life! (SM)
5 Reasons to Homeschool with NHHSA
New Horizons Home School & Academy